Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tribute to Mother-Shirah

You filled my days with rainbow lights,
Fairytales and sweet dream in the nights,
A kiss to wipe away my tears,
A hug to ease my fears.
You gave the gift of life to me
And then in love, you set me free.
I thank you for your tender care,
For deep warm hugs and being there.
I hope that when you think of me
A part of you
You'll always see.

Description of painting:
The fairy at bottom, represents the guidance of a mother who never fails to watch over her child. The hills at the background, represents the many obstacles that a mother will go through to just make sure that her child will succeed in life which is symbolised by the sun. Lastly, the rainbow shows us that mother is a human created beautifully and uniquely by god.








Done by:Nurshirah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home