Sunday, April 11, 2010

Tribute to Mother (Hazwani)


Watching the rain stop
Out came a rainbow shining
Right on top
I saw a silver lining

I knew it was Hope
Hope from my mum
When life's a rising slope
She'll be first to come

Mum, you've given life to me
Standing by me from the start
You're like honey to a bee
You're the queen to my heart

- Hazwani
(12) 2E4




This picture is drawn from the poem. The bottom of the picture shows many curve lines. This is showing that there are many problems in my life. The black clouds and rain is also representing the problems. The curve lines are then made into a rainbow which represents my mother. The rainbow is also attached to the black clouds. This shows that the rainbow gives me hope. There is also a rising slope which divides the picture and it shows the number of problems increasing.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home